How do I delete a deck?
On macOS, to delete a deck, simply select it in the deck navigation area and then press delete or backspace on the keyboard. You can also right-click or ctrl-click on the deck and select “Delete deck” from the menu.
On iOS, simply swipe left on the deck item to reveal the Delete button.
On macOS, simply right-click on a deck and select “Rename deck” from the menu.
On iOS, go into the deck settings and tap “Rename deck”.
In the deck settings screen, you’ll find the following:
- Spaced repetition algorithm: This allows you to select which spaced repetition algorithm will be used to schedule your card due dates.
- Daily lessons: This toggles whether or not reviews are paused or enabled for this deck. When enabled, a number will appear in the deck list indicating how many cards due.
- Daily goal: This is the number of cards you must review to reach your daily goal. Once you reach your daily goal, the playlist will indicate that the goal has been reached.
- Default lesson size: This controls the size of each batch in the review.
- Reverse card review: When on, cards will be tested back-to-front as well as front-to-back during the review. When disabled, only front-to-back will be tested.
- Cloze deletions (blanks): When on, text that is wrapped by square brackets
[like this]will be translated into blanks (i.e. cloze deletions) on the front card.
- Auto-play audio: When on, this will cause audio (or text to speech, if enabled) to automatically play on a card when it is presented.
- Customize fonts (iOS only) - This allows you to pick custom fonts for the front and back. This setting on macOS is found by pressing the “Aa” button in the top-right of the playlist.
- Text to speech (iOS only) - This allows you to enable the card text to be read by the OS. This setting on macOS is found by pressing the “Aa” button in the top-right of the playlist.
- Rename deck (iOS only) - This allows you to change the name of the deck.